Never before has there been so much opportunity in an industry that is so vital to Colorado and to our country. A career in construction is a career you can be proud to be a part of and is an industry where you can be part of a great team that can truly make a difference. The construction industry in Colorado has provided tremendous careers for many and now nearly 1/3 of the current workforce will be soon enjoying their retirement and leaving the industry with a growing workforce shortage.
The biggest opportunities are in the skilled trades segment for young men and women like yourself who are trying to get ahead in life.
Consider the following and discover whether construction career is right for you.
Why Construction? 10 key questions to ask yourself
- Is sitting in a cubicle or an office all day long simply not you?
- Do you like to work with your hands and your mind?
- Does working with a team that’s got your back seem appealing?
- Would you like a career path that you can choose and succeed in at your own pace?
- Does working in a industry that will actually train, embrace, and appreciate you make sense?
- How about a real career that lets you earn while you learn with lot’s of choices to fit your personal preferences?
- Wouldn’t competitive pay, real growth potential and real benefits be nice?
- Want to work in a profession with above average earnings and benefits that supports millions of Americans?
- Want to become a skilled trades person, see the fruits of your labor and make a difference by helping build Colorado?
- Are you excited and ready to start on a path to a great career in construction now?
And…why not get started now?
A career opportunity in construction in Colorado is not too good to be true! Step up, step in - the opportunities are here today.
- You can be part of the next generation to learn a trade, become a leader if you choose - or not, and become a highly valued resource for your entire working life.
- You can enjoy life without dreading going to work every day.
- You’ll make a difference, be part of a great team and be able to earn a good living throughout your lifetime.
- Check out exactly what types of jobs are available today and the career path construction offers.
- No degrees are needed - just a dedication to learn, comittment to doing your best and a strong sense of teamwork.
Discover today if a career in construction is for you.